Sökning: "female student"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 904 uppsatser innehållade orden female student.
1. Evaluating how intensive Information and Communication Technology courses can help bridge the Gender Digital DivideMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Inclusion in the digital society can lead to improved communication and access to information which increases informed decision making and productivity for individuals and businesses. In turn, this has a positive effect on the socio-economic development of a country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Background: Chromosomes can undergo various changes such as deletions, inversions, insertions, and/or translocations resulting in structural variation differences between individuals. Structural variants are a common source of variability in the human genome and have been known to be associated with common diseases such as autism, cancer, and rare human diseases [1, 2]. LÄS MER
3. Offer eller förövare? En kvalitativ studie om män som har utsatts för våld av en kvinnlig partnerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to get a deeper understanding of men who are exposed to domestic violence by their female partners. We have examined the embedded norms related to the fact, that a man gets beaten by a woman, and how these norms have affected these men’s views on their role and their choice not to seek assistance to get out of their situation. LÄS MER
4. Hästtjejen och Konststudenten : En kritisk diskursanalys av styckmördare i två svenska lokaltidningar och Expressen.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted with the motive to analyze and demonstrate the differences and similarities of three Swedish newspapers’ coverage about two different murders. The main focus of the study was to compare and contrast the newspapers’ descriptions of one male and one female murderer. LÄS MER
5. Staying True to You: Finding the Feminist in Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea and Anne of the Island by L. M. MontgomeryKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Anne Shirley, the girl and young woman made famous around the world by L. M. Montgomery in the early twentieth century, has been a companion and role model for countless young women. LÄS MER