Sökning: "qualitative interview study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5349 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative interview study.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: With globalization development, education cooperation and competition among countries are becoming more and more frequent, which makes many students want to go abroad for further study to learn more professional knowledge. China is a country with the largest number of students studying abroad, promoting the development of oversea study agencies. LÄS MER
3. SUPPORTING HONG KONG FROM A DISTANCE An interview study with members of the Hong Kong diaspora in Sweden on their transnational engagement towards the Hong Kong protest movement of 2019-2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In the summer of 2019, Hong Kong experienced a challenging and turbulent uprising that pushed the city to the verge of revolution. The aim of this study is to investigate transnational engagement amongst members of the Hong Kong diaspora in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to elucidate adolescents’ narratives about their experiences of livingwith a hearing impairment.Method: Seven adolescents with hearing impairment are interviewed in a qualitative semi-structuredinterview study. LÄS MER
5. SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND CAREER CHOICES OF GREEK YOUNG ADULTS. A MIXED METHODS STUDYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The main purpose of this study is to determine the role of socio-economic background (SEB) of young adults, who live in a medium size city of Greece (Ioannina), in shaping their academic performance at school and their career choices afterwards.Theory:The project is based on the cultural theory or theory of reproduction from the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER