Sökning: "solidarity refugee"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden solidarity refugee.
6. Universal Welfare State at Stake? The Changing Political Discourse Regarding Inclusive Welfare for Refugees in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for a long time distinguished itself as a major player among few other generous and inclusive welfare states. The Swedish welfare system is characterised by the universal principles based on the idea that all legitimate inhabitants are eligible for welfare support in order to promote overall solidarity among citizens. LÄS MER
7. Solidarity and Security : International and Swedish Preparedness for Climate Induced Migration in a Warming WorldMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Migration due to climate change has been going on for millennia, and societies´ resilience will be put to pressure even more with an accelerating global warming.22, 5 million people have left their homes due to climate change since 2008, according to the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR, 2017). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the autumn of 2015, border and identity controls were introduced at the Swedish border in order to control, and to some extent, also reduce the refugee flows to Sweden. This could be seen as a contrast to the Swedish identity characterized by solidarity and generosity in the national, as well as the international context. LÄS MER
9. Efficiency of the Dublin IV Regulation Proposal - Compatibility of the Proposal with European Union Law, International Refugee Law and Human Rights Law StandardsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Europeiska kommissions förslag till en ny Dublin IV-förordning lades fram den 4 maj 2016, COM 2016 (270). Med hjälp av detta instrument ska det vara möjligt att fastställa vilken medlemsstat som är ansvarig för att granska en ansökan om internationellt skydd från tredjelandsmedborgare och statslösa personer som underställs Europeiska unionen. LÄS MER
10. EU Migration Policy Changes in Times of Crisis: Discourses surrounding EU migration policies during the 'refugee crisis' - A discursive institutionalist analysisMaster-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the migration policy changes that were adopted by the European Union during the so called ‘refugee crisis’ 2014-2016 and problematises the discourses that were deployed by EU policy makers. It builds the method and theoretical framework around Vivien Schmidt’s discursive institutionalism, and complements it with constructivist conceptual theories around discourses that are identified through the researched empirical material. LÄS MER