Sökning: "static scheduling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden static scheduling.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Stemming from the growth and increased complexity of computer vision, natural language processing, and speech recognition algorithms; the need for scalability and fault tolerance of machine learning systems has risen. In order to comply with these demands many have turned their focus towards implementing machine learning on distributed systems. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Hyper-threaded systems show an increase in popularity in modern computers due to the performance improvements provided by executing two threads on a single core. However, hyper-threaded systems are unpredictable in terms of execution time due to a state called cache contention, which occurs when two threads simultaneously claim ownership over the shared cache and constantly push out each other’s data out of the cache. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar produktionsutveckling (ML)
Sammanfattning : In order for the companies to be competitive in today’s market, it is vital to adapt quickly to the market trends. The steady shift towards mass customization from mass production has been challenging many industries globally, which demands the use of digital tools and technologies in various areas to improve performance throughout the supply chain processes. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of the thesis is to simulate the Ericsson Many-Core Architecture, EMCA, and implement a dynamic scheduler for the system using reinforcement learning methods. The system contains shared resources that receive and complete jobs. Also, the deadlines and latency definitions can change depending on the job type. LÄS MER
5. Investigation and Optimization of Small-Scale Fecal Management : As a product from dry toilet solutions in off-grid Swedish holiday homesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In off-grid holiday homes, alternative toilet solutions are needed. There is a wide range of dry toilet systems, where urine-diverting systems and incineration toilets are common solutions. Urine-diverting dry toilets require that users need to manage generated fecal fractions. LÄS MER