Sökning: "sustainability science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 446 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainability science.
1. Sustainable Brand Placement, A Framework for Communicating Sustainable Brands’ Dual Benefits in Movies and TV seriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master of Science in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This paper uses documents from the Swedish riksdag and public reports from 1966-2017 to map the development of ecological indicators in Sweden that complement the GDP-measure to show the level of environmental sustainability of society. It uses an ecological economic perspective which views the economy as a subsystem of the natural environment, and therefore pays special attention to physical indicators that show the exchange of energy, resources and waste and emissions between the economy and nature. LÄS MER
3. Time to walk the talk : investigating the incorporation of sustainability at Lund University School of Economics and ManagementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Business and management are key in the transition toward a more sustainable world. Educating leaders of tomorrow, business schools bear a profound responsibility to endow students with the right tools and knowledge to successfully manage the challenges of tomorrow. LÄS MER
4. The devil in disguise : seeking political opportunity through Brexit to claim 'rights to the city' in LondonMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : There has long been a crisis of housing affordability in London, which the government and private sector are failing to address. On top of the socio-economic challenges brought about by this, London’s current and new stock of housing are not built to the necessary environmental standards to achieve legally binding environmental targets. LÄS MER
5. The power of hydrology in the Omo-Gibe River Basin : Gibe III and flood retreat agriculture on the river omoMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : My work discusses how Gibe III is a Sustainable Development but is not sustainable. Along the river Omo are tribes and, unlike Gibe III which utilizes instrumental rationality to harness the flow of the River Omo for the production of hydroelectricity, they plant crops after the flow from the hydrological cycle floods the riverbanks with water and nutrients. LÄS MER