Sökning: "sustainability science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 585 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainability science.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Bachelor of Science in Conservation 2020, 180 HECSecond Cycle2020:26.... LÄS MER
2. An oasis for students : investigating the potential co-benefits of schoolyard redesign for climate adaptationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change and the urban heat island effect, urban areas face increasing heat stress, a change that has severe consequences on human health. While the need for climate adaptation is pressing, the impact of climate adaptation projects on other sectors also needs to be carefully examined. LÄS MER
3. Putting all the sustainable development eggs in the private sector basket : An investigation into hegemonic struggle in the Danish development community over increasing private sector-driven developmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : How sustainable development (SD) is envisioned, practiced and financed is a crucial question today. In Denmark, the former government introduced private sector-driven development (PSDD) at the heart of Danish development cooperation. LÄS MER
4. Mitigating climate change, one hamburger at a time : a discourse analysis of how MAX Burgers AB communicates their carbon offsetting — and how customers perceive itMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Carbon offsetting through forest sequestration in the Global South has become an increasingly common way for companies to mitigate their greenhouse gas emissions and thereby sell products and services with net zero emissions. In Sweden, fast food company MAX Burgers AB goes even further. LÄS MER
5. Assessment Based on Indicators of the Sustainable Development Goals in Spain : A Data Science ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The global sustainable development has been marked by the United Nations plans for more than two decades. These plans have been adopted by most of the developed and developing countries to achieve the 2030 Agenda, currently formed by the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. LÄS MER