Sökning: "sustainability science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 748 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainability science.
1. “The forest is gone bit by bit" - Deforestation and its impacts on indigenous communities in Prey Lang, CambodiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Globally, deforestation is occurring at staggering rates and causing tremendous impacts on the planet. Indigenous people, in particular, have long depended on the forest, and their beliefs and ways of life are highly affected by the changes occurring around them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In transitioning to a sustainable society and ensuring a growing bioeconomy, a National Forest Programme (NFP) has been adopted in Sweden. In order to meet the goals set out in the NFP, forest programs have been decentralized to regional authorities in which collaborative governance should be the guiding instrument. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to answer several questions: how is consumer welfare defined in economics and by the Commission, how has the role of the concept evolved throughout the history of the Commission’s competition policy, and how do the modern problems of digital markets and sustainability affect the role of consumer welfare? It can first be stated that there exists a clear definition and a way to measure consumer welfare in economic theory. In short, it is the difference between what consumers would have been willing to pay for a good and what they actually had to pay. LÄS MER
4. Green is the New Black: Understanding Current and Prospective Pro-Environmental Activities in Ritual and Practice on DeathMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Niche pro-environmental innovations in death practices are gaining attention from sector and public stakeholders but can be sidelined due to lack of ritual and practice to support their implementation. The way death practices are conducted in Sweden is examined using transdisciplinary research methods and the multi-level perspective to understand which niche innovations have and have not been incorporated into the regimes which contribute to the bereavement sector and subsequent landscape of Swedish culture. LÄS MER
5. Can Universal Basic Income be a Sustainable Welfare instrument? A systematic literature review analysing implementations in eight countries and perceptions of Universal Basic Income since 2015Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The current climate crisis together with growing global inequality requires a transformation of the economic systems. Sustainable Welfare is an emerging concept in which the welfare system seeks to meet everyone’s basic needs while staying within the planetary boundaries and decoupling the welfare-growth nexus. LÄS MER