Sökning: "virtual ethnographic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden virtual ethnographic.
1. Communication of cultural heritage towards youths in Gothenburg Three culture institutions´ websites and InstagramMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : To establish an understanding of how cultural heritage is communicated on the Internet through websites and Instagram, three institutions are selected to be observed through a virtual ethnographic analysis in combination with sensemaking theory. The institutions that has been observed are Röda Sten, Världskulturmuseet and Frilagret. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Bildproduktion
Sammanfattning : Using a research through design approach, this thesis presents a first prototype of Plot Twister, a novel interactive, audiovisual interface specifically designed for solo musicians improvising alongside computers. This highly simplified and intuitive interface allows the performer to simultaneously manipulate visual and musical content using one single controller, thus enabling the other hand to play an instrument. LÄS MER
3. “Rule no.3: Never raid with pants on.” : An Anthropological Study of Communication, Co-Operation and Friendship in the ’Virtual’ World of WarcraftKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : The significance of technology and technological devices in the modern western society is steadily expanding, and affecting how the consumers of these products interact with one another. Both through these devices, but also how they interact without them the importance of studying these forms of interaction is therefore of rising significance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This study takes recent philosophical and theoretical developments in the field of virtualgeographies into consideration. It seeks to apply these developments throughethnographic research centring on if and how code can influence human movement inpublic spaces. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER