Sökning: "Behavioural Health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 244 uppsatser innehållade orden Behavioural Health.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : n early spring 2020, Covid-19 spread around the world and dominated the media coverage. It acutely impacted the global economy as countries went into lockdown and health services struggled to administer the situation. LÄS MER
2. Life skills education: Reducing sexual risk behaviour among young women in South Africa? Analysing the effect of life skills education on life skills knowledge, sexual risk behaviour and HIV prevalenceKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : South Africa is considered to be the epicentre of the HIV pandemic and its women are disproportionally affected by the disease. A key strategy to prevent and mitigate the spread of HIV infection is the implementation of life skills education in all primary and secondary schools. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Moving floor AB are developing self-cleaning cubicles for pigs and calves. There are however no present published reports on the effects on pigs’ behaviour in this system. The aims of this study were to see how workload, pig behaviour, pen and pig hygiene, and resting are influenced by this design and if it will change over time. LÄS MER
4. “Recruitment of research participants into randomized controlled trials of internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy (iCBT) for depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis”Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Introduction Research about health has become a very important part of the world today. Theres a constant need for new treatment methods and evidence. Recruitment is one of the most challenging parts of conducting a trial, especially in trials regarding mental health. The result of this is often a waste of money and resources in research. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Cognitive bias can be used when determining emotional states in animals by assessing the animal’s perception of an ambiguous stimulus. In the concept of animal welfare, both physical health as well as mental health of animals are involved. Therefore, cognitive bias can be a valuable tool in order to measure the mental health of an animal. LÄS MER