Sökning: "CEO incentives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden CEO incentives.
1. Defined Benefit Obligations - A Quantitative Study of the Managerial Opportunism within the Accounting of Defined Benefit ObligationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research aims to investigate the relation of CEO compensation, especially how the sensitivity of CEO wealth to stock return volatility (vega), but also how the sensitivity of CEO wealth to stock price (delta) affects the risk of the firm. Moreover, these relations are investigated in the context of cross-listing to examine whether there are differences between US-only listed firms and those that are dual listed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för handel och företagande; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för handel och företagande
Sammanfattning : Incentives are a well-known concept which primarily are used to motivate, recruit and keep employees within the organization. Financial incentives are associated with monetary reward in exchange for an achieved goal or performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Centrum för innovations-, entreprenörskaps- och lärandeforskning (CIEL); Högskolan i Halmstad/Centrum för innovations-, entreprenörskaps- och lärandeforskning (CIEL)
Sammanfattning : In today's business, organizations are working with external stakeholders to develop a better product. Customers are one such stakeholder with whom organizations collaborate to develop a product fulfilling their needs. This process of Co-Creation facilitates organizations to get closer to their customers. LÄS MER
5. DETERMINANTS OF ACCOUNTING CHOICE REGARDING LOCATION OF VOLATILITY: THE FVOCI OPTION - Early indications from the adoption of IFRS 9Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER