Sökning: "Child perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1481 uppsatser innehållade orden Child perspective.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This single case qualitative study addresses the girl child education, focusing onparents' perceptions of the girl child enrolment into elementary school and factorsthat might have contributed to gender disparity in education which remains aproblem in Kano state Nigeria.Theory: In order to understand gender disparity in education, the theoretical lens hasfeminist epistemology as its point of departure, which focuses on understandingthe oppression experienced by women to proffer solutions leading to change in allendeavours of life that leads to equal opportunities for all. LÄS MER
2. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
3. The expulsion of pregnant students in Uganda: Teacher perspectives on a contravention of 'Education for All’Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The denial of formal education to pregnant pre-tertiary school students contravenes universal access to quality education, yet the latter is a key aspiration of the 21st century. Only recently, in 2015, did Uganda draft guidelines on preventing and managing HIV/AIDS and pregnancy in school settings, with a COVID-19 related update in 2020. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Research on young carers has been enriched over recent decades, but there are still many gaps to be explored. There is a lack of local research in many countries about the prevalence, identification, and interventions of young carers. Few studies have explored the experiences and perspectives of professionals in different fields. LÄS MER
5. Out of Sight, Out of Mind. The ‘Social Death’ of Institutionalized Women and Children and the ‘Social Amnesia’ of Irish Society in the Twentieth Century, Depicted in Forensic Evidence from the Children's Mass Grave at a former Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, Co. Galway.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century was a time of social and political changes. Victims of trauma, genocide, massacres and abuse in a largely Post-Colonial era would increasingly gain recognition and places of suffering, death and pain would become places of remembrance. LÄS MER