Sökning: "Conditions Success Business Model Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Conditions Success Business Model Innovation.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Affärsmodellinnovation innebär att en affärsmodell uppdateras och utvecklas för att vara relevant och samspelt med konkurrensen. Det finns flertal forskare som listar olika koncept som organisationer behöver ha med i sina ffärsmodellinnovation för att den ska bli framgångsrik. LÄS MER
2. The process of product development in small agricultural firms : a multiple case study of Swedish lamb producersMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study provides a better understanding of small-scale farmers New Product Development (NPD) processes, what activities farmers undertake within and how they work with NPD processes. NPD plays a crucial role in creating and maintaining competitiveness in many industries and its importance has grown over the years due to changing market conditions, also in the agricultural sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Major changes in the energy systems throughout Europe have resulted in the implementation of new technologies such as smart grids and meters, enabling a two-way flow of information and electricity. This results in large volumes of metering data which needs to be efficiently managed for market and grid operational purposes. LÄS MER
4. The lean healthcare entrepreneur : Is the lean startup methodology applicablewhen facing a helthcare challenge?Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Healthcare firms spend years developing a product uncertain whether it will work, if it will besafe and tolerated, or if anyone will invest in their efforts once the product reaches the market.At the same time the flow of new and improved products in the healthcare sector has escalatedresulting in shorter life cycles for products. LÄS MER
5. National Intellectual Capital: Examining the implications of intellectual capital elements in national and innovation system model context through a comparative study of Finland, Singapore and MalaysiaMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to examine the relationship between intellectual capital (IC) elements – human capital, market capital, process capital and renewal capital – and innovation system models (ISMs), on a national level, to determine if specific IC elements have a higher degree of influence in supporting economic competitiveness, and if both IC and ISM mutually influence and reinforce one another. Through a detailed analysis of three countries – Finland, Singapore and Malaysia – with each representing a type of ISM, we find that each IC element has differing effects on economic competitiveness. LÄS MER