Sökning: "Cross-Cultural leadership"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Cross-Cultural leadership.
1. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
2. What is the effective leadership style in the Chinese context? : An empirical study from Chinese managers and followers perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : With the trend of globalization, competition on the 21st century’s global economy is complex and filled with challenges. More and more MNCs realize that effective leadership, as a foundation of competitive advantage, plays a crucial role in better performance of the organizations. LÄS MER
3. The Challenge of Cross-Cultural Adjustment : The Case of Expatriates on International Assignments between Africa and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Multinational business is in a constant search for opportunities. The present globalizationprocesses that the world is immersed in, supported by technological, social, economic and culturaladvances, is allowing markets to interact in new ways. LÄS MER
4. No matter where you are recognition is always useful : A qualitative study about cross cultural management between Indian and Swedish female managers and their experiences in a new cultureMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Managers have an important role to companies’ globalization process and success. Leading organizations across national borders is a huge challenge due to different cultures requires different leadership styles. Culture is the most underrated external factor affecting the leadership. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : As globalization and technological development have become increasingly influential in the last decade a new type of pressure on leaders around the world has emerged that entails a need for Cross-cultural leadership abilities. Being engulfed in these developments has arguably influenced the new generation of leaders Millennials, to cope with these complexities better than previous generations. LÄS MER