Sökning: "Decision-making process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2095 uppsatser innehållade orden Decision-making process.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen i kulturvård med inriktning mot bygghantverk180 hp2021.... LÄS MER
2. ‘Masculinity, Migration and Marginalization’: How Male Asylum Seekers are Perceived by the Swedish Migration Agency and its Implications for the Asylum ProcessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes a particular interest in the determination of state granted protection needs amongst male asylum seekers in Sweden. Using a mixed research method consisting of textual analysis on official documents by the Swedish Migration Agency (SMA) and semi-structured interviews with SMA officials, along with a feminist post-colonial theoretical framework, this thesis scrutinizes the relationship between masculinity, migration, and vulnerability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation 2021, 30 HEC Second Cycle 25/2021.... LÄS MER
4. The Tailors, Merchants, and Consumers of Misinformation. Unearthing the Patterns of Misinformation in Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Misinformation has always existed, though research suggests that their prevalence has increased in recent years in different forms (post-truth and alternative facts, for instance). Experts claim that it is now a global phenomenon regardless of their financial condition or advanced technology. LÄS MER
5. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER