Sökning: "Interaction Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2566 uppsatser innehållade orden Interaction Analysis.
1. Stand Structure in a Heterogeneous Old-growth Norway Spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.) Forest in Northern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study investigate the growth trend in an unmanaged Norway spruce forest in VästerbottenCountry, Sweden. The result indicate that relationship between the diameter at breast height(1.3 m) and height follow a statistical significant trendline, where taller trees also representwider tree diamater. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is firstly to explore how the users of Stack Overflow, anonline community-based Question and Answer platform, inquire for informationthrough the formulation of a question, according to the community guidelines.Secondly, to observe the information exchange procedure between the question andthe comment section. LÄS MER
3. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ONLINE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS STUDENTS’ CONCEPTION OF ESD/SD AND DEVELOPMENT OF CRITICAL THINKINGMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to examine students' beliefs about "education for sustainable development", "sustainable development" and development of critical thinking after experiencing online interactions with peers and teachers in an online programme focused on education for sustainable development (Education for Sustainable Development Master´s Programme at University of Gothenburg). Theory: Four concepts were introduced to bring together the theoretical framework; "education for sustainable development", "online learning environment", "adult learning" and "critical thinking". LÄS MER
4. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Mental illness is rising dramatically in Sweden and accounts for as much as 46 % of all ongoing sick leave. Studies show that between 2011 and 2017, the increase due to psychiatric afflictions was 129 %, with the vast majority of cases concerning women in the public sector. LÄS MER