Sökning: "International law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2530 uppsatser innehållade orden International law.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Lethal autonomous robots (LAR) have revolutionized weapon-technology and warfare with their predicted ability to both select and kill targets without human involvement, permission or control. The lack of control in LAR will challenge many aspects of international law, amongst them international criminal law (ICL). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The southernmost Swedish region of Scania, the Danish capital region and the Danish region of Zealand are combined into the metropolitan region of Greater Copenhagen, sometimes referred to as the Öresund region. The regional integration is following the global trend of projectification, which means that the integration is increasingly done in project form. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to explain which conditions may lay behind the emergence of the political consumer, focusing on globalization, individualism and the increase of consumerism as a result of the rise of global political issues such as climate change. Thereafter, the portrayal of this transition will be investigated in Swedish media by comparing debate articles considering environmental and climate issues, with a time difference of three decades. LÄS MER
4. Why North Korea Developed the Deadliest Weapon on Earth - Examining North Korea's nuclear weapons program through strategic issues in international crisis bargainingKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper is a qualitative case study on the interaction between the United States of America and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea). The study examines the difficulties states face when bargaining, and draws conclusions based on theories of how the structural setting affects strategic choices when states seek security on the international arena. LÄS MER
5. Georgiens väg mot demokrati - En processpårande studie om internationella påtryckningar i demokratiseringen av GeorgienKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to identify which types of international pressures can be found in Georgia’s democratization process and to understand how international pressures and external factors promote democratization of Georgia, using a theory-testing process tracing method. An analytical framework consisting of four types international pressures; contagion, control, consent, and conditionality is used as a tool to find the external factors. LÄS MER