Sökning: "International law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3266 uppsatser innehållade orden International law.
1. THE EU – A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON DEMOCRACY IN HUNGARY? - An analysis on how the EU has affected the democracy in HungaryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since Viktor Orbán became prime minister of Hungary in 2010 he has hollowed out the Hungarian Democracy step by step and given himself more influence. Hungary became a member of the EU in 2004, so this has been happening while being a member of the EU, so the question is – what kind of influence does the EU have over the democracy in member states? That is the research question for this thesis, and it has the aim to analyze how the European Commission, European Parliament, and The Council of the European Union have affected the development of democracy in Hungary in the years 2015 – 2021. LÄS MER
2. Anpassningsåtgärder i arbetslivet för arbetstagare med funktionsnedsättning - Vad är en skälig anpassningsåtgärd, som arbetsgivaren behöver införa, för arbetstagare med hörselnedsättning respektive en neurologisk funktionsnedsättning?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This essay addresses the subjects of reasonable adjustments, related to the workplace, for persons with physical or mental disabilities. The author goes through the established Swedish legal sources to answer two main questions. LÄS MER
3. Corporate impunity and the ‘accountability gap’ in Sub-Saharan Africa: is the successful prosecution of corporate involvement in atrocity crimes within reach?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although transnational corporations (hereinafter TNCs) often far outmatch States in terms of resources and influence over the direction of the world economy, they are generally unaccounted for when operating outside the territories in which they are incorporated (hereinafter ‘home States’). This thesis will look specifically at those TNCs that rely on natural resource extraction as their main source of profit. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate whether there were a change and if so to identify that change in the ideational content of parliamentary motions in the integration policy field during the 2010’s. In the first part of the thesis, international trends in the relevant policy sphere are discussed and identified. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Euthanasia and assisted suicide are a complex and sensitive topic. The purpose of this essay is met by investigating and answering two main questions. Firstly, to investigate whether there is a predominant acceptance as well as necessary conditions for some form of Swedish legislation on euthanasia and/or assisted suicide. LÄS MER