Sökning: "Measure R D"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Measure R D.
1. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER
2. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
3. Förklaringsfaktorer till variationer i effektiva skattesatser : En longitudinell studie av noterade företag i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Syfte: Företags kassaflöden och vinster samt staters inkomster påverkas av hur mycket skatt som betalas av företag. Resultat i tidigare forskning om företagsstorlekens betydelse för effektiva skattesatser är motstridiga. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The study aims to study if it is possible to reduce lead time or resource needs by studying the PD process, Product Development Process linked to the improvement area Unclear requirements from managers on measuring the process. This is done by studying current control, the possibility of using other measuring points and how a measurement system could be established, including Scorecard within Scania R&D, Research and Development. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines short- and long-term decision making, CEO-remuneration and its effects on company performance measured as return on assets during a time-period containing market up- and downturns with regards to company resilience. We examined this in a Swedish context by looking at listed companies on the Stockholm stock exchange during the period 2004 to 2014. LÄS MER