Sökning: "Radical right wing populism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Radical right wing populism.
1. Svensk frikyrklighet och högerpopulism: immun eller mottaglig? : en jämförande idéanalys av evangelikal kristen opinionsbildningKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Is religion a vaccine against radical right populism? The opposite has often been taken for granted in many debates. This study tests the theory of religious immunity by examining three Swedish evangelical newspapers: Dagen, Världen idag and Sändaren. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our purpose of this essay is to study the Swedish political party Sverigedemokraterna. We will examine the change or development during the last twenty years. During this time, the party has grown massively both in size but also in regards of influence on the political agenda. LÄS MER
3. “En ensam galning” – med folkligt stöd och utstuderad ideologi: Om högerpopulismens påverkan på rasistiskt våldKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years a trend of alt-right extremism has taken place globally. While radical right-wing populism (RRP) is also on the rise, events like the Capitol attack during the presidency of Donald J. Trump raise questions about how politics might affect the use of extremist violence. LÄS MER
4. ETT EUROPA FÖR ALLA - ELLER? - En analys av det etnonationalistiska budskapet hos den radikala högern i SkandinavienKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Bachelors Thesis aims to explain how radical right wing parties in Scandinavia expresses their ethnonationalist core message by focusing on how they frame issues and solutions in regards to immigrants and migration policy, as well as how this affects the overall rhetoric regarding immigration. My two main questions are How is the ethnonational core message articulated and how does it vary between radical right wing parties in Scandinavia, and what are the consequences for the overall rhetoric on migration? Which similiarties and differences are poosible to identify in the parties expressions of the ethnonationalist message? and How are issues and solutions, in relation to ethonationalism and attitudes towards immigration, expressed by the Danish People´s Party and the Sweden Democrats? Are there any differences between the parties expressions, and if so, which?. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the context of Western, European, Nordic, and Swedish radical nationalism, this study is an analysis of the various ways the political party the Sweden Democrats talks about religion; primarily about Swedish Evangelical-Lutheran Christianity and the Church of Sweden. The study investigates the party expressions on religion and nationalism, using theoretical models of interpretation, constructed for this specific purpose, out of hermeneutic methodology. LÄS MER