Sökning: "contextual paradigm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden contextual paradigm.
1. Showrooming phenomenon – A grounded theory investigation of the showrooming phenomenon via a customer’s lensMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Problem: Showrooming phenomenon refers to the customer behavior of physically experiencing the product in a physical store before purchasing it from online stores. It is becoming increasingly prevalent today and has attracted the interest of academia. LÄS MER
2. "Att orka vara själavårdare" : En jämförande studie av copingresurser i pastoralkliniskt och kontextuellt själavårdsparadigm.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionspsykologi
Sammanfattning : This study aims to find coping resources in two different paradigms of pastoral care using coping theory from the psychology of religion. The intention is to find coping resources that are functional coping strategies to help priests and chaplains in their work with pastoral care. LÄS MER
3. Documenting Collective Memory : an Analysis of the New Swedish Process Oriented Archive Description SystemMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : In recent years we have seen a development within the archival tradition identified by some as a paradigm shift. The signifiers behind this shift are mirrored in the records continuum model - a model that then also reflects a wider socio-political understanding of the development of archival thinking. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Diversity management is a relative new ideology that aims to lift up the underrepresented minority groups in organizations. During the past few years, an increasing number of firms are adopting this diversity paradigm as a part of their business strategy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The thesis project is an exploration of interaction design possibilities within the spaces of public transport in urban India and the challenges for design in these large, disorderly contexts. These public transit spaces offer a microcosmic view of the current urban environment of India, where new paradigms of technology adoption are emerging, and provide significant scope for interaction design to learn from and contribute to in diverse ways. LÄS MER