Sökning: "digital user community"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden digital user community.
1. Save water, drink champagne! A case study of how a luxury company can use a digital customer interaction to enhance value.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Home sweet home : a case study on persuasive technology to promote usage of an m-health application by elderly living at homeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Much of the developed world is experiencing an aging population. This requires society to adapt to take care of a growing elderly population and improve their quality of life. Today, mobile systems are available that makes it possible to monitor and improve health (m-health). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : Activism and Civic engagement on social media have been taking place since they became a part of communication takes place in people’s everyday lives (Mihailidis 2015). This thesis aims to study the new opportunities for civic engagement and activism that have arisen through the growth of digital media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper presents research findings related to the human habits of using digital devices. Through theoretical research and empirical fieldwork, it’s clarified that there is a significant concern regarding how we use digital devices and there is health implication that follow. LÄS MER
5. Experience Programming: an exploration of hybrid tangible-virtual block based programming interaction.Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In less than a century, programming languages have assumed many forms in adapting to system’s needs and capacities, of which our cognitive systems are a part. One variation, tailored specifically for the cognitive processes in children’s education of computational concepts, and nowadays successful among novice adult learners too, is that of visual block based programming. LÄS MER