Sökning: "distribution channels"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden distribution channels.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Adaptation of shipment consolidation and distribution network design to omni-channel retailing Authors: Johan Deniz, Martin Månsson Supervisor: Joakim Kembro, Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University Problem description: Global retailers tend to have complex distribution networks. A part of the complexity stems from trade-offs in deciding which distribution mode to choose when transporting goods from the suppliers to the customers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The Internet has over the past years significantly changed the way in which goods and services are distributed. E-commerce has made it possible for businesses to advertise and sell their goods to a wider range of consumers. LÄS MER
3. Comfort me : A qualitative study on the behaviour of Generation Y when purchasing the high-involvement product everyday bra.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: It is an essential clothing piece for women, which is proven to enhance the consumers’ perception of themselves, namely a woman everyday bra. There seems to be a lack in recent research on women lingerie especially within the Generation Y. LÄS MER
4. Dynamics in the Swedish Grocery Retail Industry : The current landscape, challenges and levers in distribution for Swedish grocery retailersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : There is a significant transformation taking place in today’s retail landscape with the increasing adoption of digital technologies in society. Customers are finding new purchasing habits and retailers are exploring different channels to serve customers in. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Urban expansion is a key driving force of our modern world. Increasing environmental footprint is an example issue that is directly caused by it. The city of St. Petersburg employs on average almost 500 garbage trucks on a daily basis and spends more than 1 million US Dollars every year to collect, process and manage waste. LÄS MER