Sökning: "e services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 940 uppsatser innehållade orden e services.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Nielsen, E & Olander, S. Children visiting their incarcerated parent. Degree project in Social work 15 högskolepoäng. Malmö University: Faculty of Health and Society, Department of Social Work, 2019. LÄS MER
2. Has Swedish companies’ ability to protect their innovations decreased due to a shift towards more software and business method-based innovations?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this master’s thesis was to investigate if the possibilities for Swedish companies to protect their innovations have decreased due to a shift towards more software and business method-based innovations. The investigation was based on interviews with respondents working as IPR consultants, with technical development or as patent attorneys at different Swedish companies together with collected data from different Swedish and European databases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is an essential part in today’s society and there are more products around us that emit electromagnetic waves than ever before. To make sure that all these products function properly under all circumstances EMC testing is needed. One test that is conducted is radiated immunity testing. LÄS MER
4. Varför vill ingen jobba med försörjningsstöd? : En studie om socionomstudenters intresse för arbetetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study examined the interest in working with social assistance among 211 Swedish BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) students. It also focused the relationship between the students’ interest and i) their prior work experience in the field, ii) their attitudes towards the Swedish social assistance system and iii) their attitudes towards the work situation within the field of social assistance. LÄS MER
5. ON THE SWEDISH SOCIAL INSURANCE AGENCY AND ITS APPROACH TO DIVERSITY: A Study of Social Inclusion and Diversity in the Swedish Social Insurance System (SSIA)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that the study of diversity need to account for variables other than ethnicity and nationality in order to provide more nuanced findings of the local diversity of experiences also on the basis of e.g. age, gender, migration status and linguistic diversity. LÄS MER