Sökning: "enabling factors"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 229 uppsatser innehållade orden enabling factors.
16. A Study on Factors Influencing Acceptance of Using Mobile Electronic Identification Applications in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Mobile technology has become increasingly common in today’s society, enabling a whole new set of advantageous services that has a profound impact on our daily lives. This has led to that the mobile electronic identification application (mobile eID app) software has emerged, creating the possibility for users to authenticate important tasks and validating one’s identity through a mobile device. LÄS MER
17. Completely obscure, just like sustainability : a critical analysis of circular economy principles within the Swedish fashion industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The fashion industry is currently operating at high levels of material throughput leading to global annual emissions reaching a staggering 4 metric gigatons of CO2e. Almost reaching the levels of the entire EU-28 in 2015 of 4.45 metric gigatons. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 comes with the promise of great benefits and transforming towards a Smart Factory is on the agenda for many organizations. The issue is that there is a lack of knowledge about how to make a successful transformation. LÄS MER
19. Go With the (Milk) Flow. Infant feeding practices and premature introduction of solids in rural Eastern Cape South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : This study uses an intersectional approach to examine and understand how different social and cultural norms impact women’s agency when choosing infant feeding practice. The study wishes to broaden the debate on how women can succeed with breastfeeding or the infant feeding practice of her choice and decrease harmful premature introduction of solids such as Nestum®. LÄS MER
20. Bangladeshi women breaking societal norms : A field study of women who are attending engineering and science educations at Bangladesh University of Engineering and TechnologyKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women and men are equal by law in Bangladesh, but the societal reality shows a different picture. By illuminating the obstacles women face when entering and choosing an engineering and science program and what enables women to overcome obstacles, this thesis aims to answer why there are fewer women than men at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). LÄS MER