Sökning: "experiential knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden experiential knowledge.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The development of digitalization has led to the emergence of a new type of firm, born digital firms. However, how these firms enter a foreign market is not well researched by scholars within the field of entry mode theory in international business. LÄS MER
2. Internationalising scale-ups: an organisational capability approach : A multiple-case study of knowledge acquisition and integration in innovative and internationalising scale-ups.Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: “Scale-ups”, characterised by their high growth and significant contribution to economic development, receive increasing attention in today's economies. They are often young and innovative SMEs that grow rapidly across international borders. LÄS MER
3. How to Educate an Organization in Working with Security Topics from a User Experience PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi; Lunds universitet/Certec - Rehabiliteringsteknik och Design
Sammanfattning : In today's rapidly evolving society, the pervasive influence of technology has profoundly transformed various aspects of human life, presenting both unprecedented opportunities and critical security challenges. To mitigate the risks of data breaches, malicious attacks, and overall cyber threats, companies have taken proactive measures by providing education and training to their employees in the areas of cyber security and software security. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the dynamics between firms’ shifting motives for engaging in foreign direct investments (FDIs) and the experiential knowledge acquired from increased experience and establishment in foreign markets. An embedded case study was performed on the multinational company Duni Group, drawing upon insights from semi-structured interviews with representatives from the case company. LÄS MER
5. Den levda erfarenheten som kunskap - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om det erfarenhetsbaserade kunskapsanvändandet hos peer supportrarKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The evidence-based practice in the field of social work is leaning on science, professional expertise, and the client's wishes and experiences, with the latter two tending to be of less value. With the implementation of peer support in psychiatric care and social support, there is room for this tendency to be challenged. LÄS MER