Sökning: "formal sexuality education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden formal sexuality education.
1. Changing Norms about Life Skills and Sexuality Education through Empowerment: A study of public secondary life skills teachers’ experiences and perceptions in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Formal life skills education, including topics related to sexuality, was developed in the1990s to prevent HIV/AIDS as well as a method to strengthen ‘good’ behaviours amongstudents in schools. In Zanzibar, life skills education interventions have duplicated inrecent years. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim for this study was to investigate how hetero- and homosexuality were treated in textbooks for upper secondary education, focusing on representation in both numbers and quality. The empirical content consists of four textbooks, and more specifically, the written language in those said textbooks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Research indicates that sexuality education may lower the rate of STIs and unplanned pregnancies among youth. Experts also agree that schools are the ideal place to implement sexuality education and that teachers should play a central role in school-based sexuality education. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes how the Swedish organization Riksförbundet för sexuell upplysning (in English, Swedish Association for Sexuality Education) constructs sexuality through the introduction of the word slidkrans. The word slidkrans (vaginal corona in English), was formally introduced by RFSU in 2009 as a replacement for the word for the hymen, mödomshinna, which literally means “virginity membrane. LÄS MER
5. "Gender and Genre" : A Feminist Exploration of the Bildungsroman in A Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man and Martha QuestMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Institutionen för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The predominant focus on the male protagonist in the Bildungsroman genre has provoked feminist critics to offer a re-definition of the genre, claiming that the female protagonist's development differs in significant ways from the traditionally expected course of development (i.e. male). LÄS MER