Sökning: "kulturgeografi turism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden kulturgeografi turism.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : Food tourism has recently become a trend throughout the world, and Sweden is not an exception. Regions and municipalities are now increasingly beginning to discover the potential benefits of food tourism development. LÄS MER
2. Turism och regional konkurrenskraft - en fallstudie av den gotländska turismen och dess inverkan på den regionala konkurrenskraftenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate the issue of seasonality’s impact on tourism and how regional competitiveness can be enhanced by tourism. By studying the tourism industry of Gotland, with its peak in the summer and low amount of visitors during the rest of the year, the author aim to answer the research question: How can awareness of seasonality’s impacts on the tourism industry of Gotland create conditions for improving regional competitiveness? The research method was based on the study of official planning and strategy documents. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi; Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the importance of road connection to the hotel businesses of a destination. Many destinations request a reconstruction of a connected road route due to different reasons. In this case, the highway E4 Sundsvall has undergone a road route change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The tourism industry is important for the economy on a global scale. However, the industry also requires large amounts of the world’s resources on a yearly basis. This trend is likely to increase in the future according to researchers and therefore tourism have to be more sustainable in the future, if major problems are going to be avoided. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Tourism is a giant industry that has a great influence on among other things economic and social well-being of many countries and the whole world. Travel motivation can be considered as one of the basis of the whole tourism industry. There are a lot of factors that influence this motivation and stereotypes are part of these factors. LÄS MER