Sökning: "land use"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1893 uppsatser innehållade orden land use.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Organic matter (OM) in aquatic systems is a complex field which have rapidly developed duringthe last decade due to the introduction of high resolution mass spectrometers. The compositionof OM in the aquatic environment is directly dependent on factors such as oxygen supply, pHand the flow rate in the local system. LÄS MER
2. Användning av acceptanskriterier vid riskanalyser - Är det möjligt att använda standardiserade acceptanskriterier i Sverige?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : When planning for constructions and buildings that can increase the risk levels, it is required by Swedish law to conduct risk assessments. These risk assessments need to prove that the planned construction or building does not increase the risk levels above an unacceptable limit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Internal boundary layers (IBLs) above lakes, created primarily by the autumn differential of land and lake surface temperatures, present a unique way of studying the lake-atmosphere coupling within the boundary layer. The small and mobile unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) contribute to new research areas within the boundary layer, offering high spatial resolution measurements to complement already existing observations. LÄS MER
4. Location decisions regarding forest plantations in Brazil : Which aspects are important to actors in the Brazilian tree industry?Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Brazilian productive forest plantations and sustainability is a continuous subject of debate, since such forest plantations constitute an increasing proportion of the Brazilian forest cover, and because of documented instances where some establishments have resulted in negative impacts on local ecosystems and communities. Meanwhile, balancing economic, environmental and social sustainability is becoming an important concern in industrial decision-making given the increasing importance of the global sustainability goals. LÄS MER
5. Distribution and mobilization of heavy metals at an acid mine drainage-affected region, South ChinaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Dabaoshan Mine Site (DMS) is the biggest polymetallic mine in South China. The Hengshi River receives acid mine drain (AMD) waste leaching from the tailings pond and run-off from the treatment plant which flows into the Wengjiang River, Beijiang River, before discharging into the Pearl River. LÄS MER