Sökning: "market-based instruments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden market-based instruments.
1. Environmental issues from sugarcane plantations in Brazil and how to handle them with market-based instrumentsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : This study is a literature review of three market-based instruments used for land management; environmental offsets, payments for ecosystem services (PES) and certification, and how they could be used to mitigate environmental impacts from sugarcane cultivation in Brazil when purchasing biopolymers. The study showed that certification is the most common market-based instrument in Brazil. LÄS MER
2. Leadership in environmentally sustainable transformation of private companies in Russia : Multiple Case StudyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : As the number of global problems is proliferating, the issue of sustainability is gaining increasing recognition. One of the most imperative aspects of sustainable development is environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
3. The impact of environmental policy stringency on FDI flows: Evidence from BRIICS-OECD flow panel datasetMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Paris Agreement has increased interest in environmental policy research, which has alerted that companies will relocate their investment to countries with less stringent environmental standards. This pollution haven effect, although theoretically analyzed, has wide-ranging empirical results which are highly dependent on the selected case and proxy for environmental policy stringency. LÄS MER
4. Reducing emissions in the Mexican power sector : Economic and political feasibility analysis of policy mechanismsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : A comparative assessment of market-based climate policy instruments –carbon tax vs. ETS– for emission reduction in the Mexican electricity sector is presented. Model-based scenarios of different tax and cap levels were simulated on an existing Balmorel partial equilibrium model populated with data from the Mexican electricity system. LÄS MER
5. MAKTEN ÖVER KÖTTET : En nationell studie med advocacy coalition framework och politikområdet köttkonsumtion som ett klimatproblemKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : That mankind need to take action to reverse the effects of climate change is not a debated issue. During the last 40 years the greenhouse gases released into the atmosphere due to human activity increased by 70 percent. During the same time the meat production increased threefold globally. LÄS MER