Sökning: "master student"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3094 uppsatser innehållade orden master student.
1. Evaluation of the stability of immobilized lipases from Rhizomucor miehei and Rhizopus oryzae in high oleic sunflower oilMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master); Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Lipase is one of the most useful enzymes in food industry, which can catalyze the hydrolysis and the synthesis of esters. However, the high cost due to the poor operation stability of lipase hinders the wide use of it. LÄS MER
2. From "the Will to Improve" to "the Will to Transform": Some Promises & Challenges of Sida's Multidimensional Poverty Analysis (MDPA) Framework in BoliviaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Objectives: This study sets out to answer the following research questions: 1. How do Sida and CEDLA problematize poverty and what does this reveal about their underlying development paradigms? 2. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Insoluble oat bran fibres, with substantial arabinoxylan (AX) content, are obtained as a byproduct from industrial processing of oat. By further processing it is possible to solubilise and hydrolyse AX into (arabino)xylo-oligosaccharides ((A)XOS). LÄS MER
4. Background Studies of the High-Intensity Baryon Extraction and Measurement (HIBEAM) Experiment at the European Spallation SourceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The High-Intensity Baryon Extraction and Measurement experiment (HIBEAM) is proposed as one of the experimental stations at the European Spallation Source (ESS). This experiment will mainly focus on the neutron into sterile neutron oscillations which violate the baryon number (B) by one unit. LÄS MER
5. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER