Sökning: "power structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1120 uppsatser innehållade orden power structures.
1. Tillgänglighet till sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa och rättigheter (SRHR) för kvinnor i Sverige med erfarenhet av flykt: En kvalitativ studie utifrån yrkesverksammas syn på tillgänglighetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study aims at examining how professionals who work with sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for refugee women in Sweden view these women’s accessibility to SRHR. For a person to achieve good health, SRHR must be included. SRHR are human rights in Sweden, and all people have an equal right to them. LÄS MER
2. Aniaras kvinnor – det andra könet ombord? En studie av Harry Martinsons epos Aniara ur ett genusperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the power relation between men and women by looking at gender stereotypes and patriarchal structures in Aniara, an epos on verse by Harry Martinson written in 1956. Aniara is often described as a dystopian epos and sometimes even as a sci-fi adventure. LÄS MER
3. Identifying Power Structures in a Municipal Network: The Decision-making Process Behind Buying Ängelholm-Helsingborg AirportMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Small regional airports are known to be economically unsustainable. When the previous private owner of Ängelholm-Helsingborg Airport announced their intention to shut the airport down, seven municipalities in northwestern Skåne decided to buy it. LÄS MER
4. On CollapseMaster-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : This project is an active exploration of subjectivities through the medium of weaving. In a narrative illustrated with woven works, the emotional trajectory of this person of mixed cultural background through Swedish society is described. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The village-based microfinance approach Village Savings and Loan Associations (VSLAs) has been implemented in developing countries for three decades, and is found to be an effective tool in alleviating poverty and facilitating access to financial services in rural areas. This study, done in collaboration with Vi Agroforestry, aimed to investigate the impact of VSLA activities on female empowerment in Rwanda, and more specifically, how women's access to and control over assets have been affected by VSLA participation. LÄS MER