Sökning: "social service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2824 uppsatser innehållade orden social service.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past decades, global education policies and practices have experienced a neoliberalturn, which has changed the discourse around education. Instead of being regarded as a publicservice, education has become loaded with expectations of effective production of the humancapital and financial profits. LÄS MER
2. PSS Design in Practice - How a Choice Experiment Can Help Configuring a New Subscription Offer. The Case of Care by Volvo’s Used Car Subscription OfferMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose The automotive industry is facing huge challenges as the perception and utilization of cars is changing. As a result, many automotive companies are increasingly moving away from solely selling cars and starting to offer bundles of products and services (PSS) instead. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Supplier Selection- Selection and evaluation of logistics service providers based on sustainability in the Swedish market - a qualitative approachMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
5. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER