Sökning: "speech recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 207 uppsatser innehållade orden speech recognition.
1. SPEECH SYNTHESIS AND RECOGNITION FOR A LOW-RESOURCE LANGUAGE Connecting TTS and ASR for mutual benefitMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Speech synthesis (text-to-speech, TTS) and speech recognition (automatic speech recognition, ASR) are the NLP technologies that are the least available for low-resource and indigenous languages. Lack of computational and data resources is the major obstacle when it comes to the development of linguistic tools for these languages. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Writing is a complex task that many children struggle with. Spelling difficulties might constrain use and development of high-level skills needed for writing high-quality texts. Speech recognition technology could presumably reduce these constraints for children with spelling difficulties. However, previous research is scarce and inconclusive. LÄS MER
3. ATT GÖRA SIN RÖST HÖRD Hur fungerar tal-till-text-verktyg som skrivhjälpmedel för personer med afasi?Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate if speech-to-text-technology could facilitate writing for people with aphasia, and if there was a difference in dictation accuracy between two persons with aphasia and two persons without known neurological disease. Dictation accuracy is how correctly the speech-to-text-technology transcribed what was spoken. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Voice user interfaces have been growing in popularity and with them an interest for open vocabulary keyword spotting. In this thesis we focus on one particular approach to open vocabulary keyword spotting, query by example keyword spotting. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : This is a study of quantitative and qualitative methods that aims to gain increased knowledge about primary school students and what it means to write. The study examines if dictation provides a digital opportunity in a learning environment for everyone. The study is a case study. LÄS MER