Sökning: "Assessment for learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Assessment for learning.
1. Determining linguistic predictor for the classification of subjective cognitive impairment and mild cognitive impairment using machine learningMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Introduction Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a neurological condition characterized by cognitive decline greater than expected for an individual's age and education level. Subjective Cognitive Impairment (SCI) is a selfreported decline in cognitive abilities but not clinically identified as MCI. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sentinel-2, with high spatial resolution bands and increased number of spectral channels,has provided increased capabilities for vegetation mapping. Cropland masks withinheterogeneous areas such as the Sudano-Sahel zone have become useful for monitoringlandscapes. LÄS MER
3. Bedömingspraktiker i Religionsvetenskap - En kvalitativ studie om hur lärare i religionskunskap förhåller sig till olika bedömningspraktikerMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore how five teachers in the subject of religion implement assessment in their classes. The study will take place in five different schools, where four teachers are working in upper secondary schools and one works at elementary school. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Following the educational reforms of the 1990s and the focus on measurable results and achievement documentation, teachers and learners in Sweden have increasingly come to embrace an instrumentalist view on knowledge at the cost of lifelong learning. As market discourse and economic interests have gained ground in the educational realm, the democratic and humanist dimensions of learning and knowledge have diminished in size, in discourse as well as empirical practice. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate documentation of extra adjustments1 and how the implemented strategies correspond with the curriculum. The study is based on the following enquiries;•To what extent do the extra adjustments plans represent identified studentconcerns?•What support is found in the extra adjustments plans and how is it related to theschool’s obligations in academic and behavioural interventions?•In what way do the schools describe the monitoring and assessment of theextra adjustments plans?Theory: The study draws on the sociocultural perspectives on learning and development with the zone of proximal development in focus. LÄS MER