Sökning: "Brand Resonance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Brand Resonance.
1. “All That Is Solid Melts Into Virtual Work”: A study of the implications of the Covid-19 pandemic on contemporary Employer Branding through the lens of Social AccelerationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Impelled by the Covid-19 pandemic, the labour market is undergoing remarkable structural change towards increasingly digitized and remote forms of work. The purpose of this paper has been to study the social change in work norms instigated by the Covid-19 pandemic, with the aim of contributing to a more nuanced understanding of contemporary employer branding as a form of strategic communication in virtual and hybrid labour landscapes. LÄS MER
2. Building Brand Equity in B2B Service Industry : Examination of the Servbrand Framework in Logistics IndustryMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates a debatable subject of branding; building brand equity in industrial service markets, particularly within the logistics service industry. The extant literature provided many brand equity models, the brand resonance pyramid being the most predominant one. LÄS MER
3. Does reaching resonance give brands a free card? : A study of the strength in the consumer-brand relationship when the brand has reached the stage of brand resonance.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Increased consumer awareness together with the importance of sustainable consumption is currently a highly debated topic. Frequently, the media reports scandals from strong international brands, revealing information regarding deficiencies linked to the brands social sustainability efforts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Many museums face the problem of low engagement on social media which is disadvantageous for them to improve brand relationships with their audience. This study aims to investigate the influential factors on the online audience perception of the museum by applying the brand resonance model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the Wideband Sparse Exponential Mode Analysis (WSEMA) estimator is introduced. It combines two recently developed techniques, the wideband dictionary and the Sparse Exponential Mode Analysis (SEMA) to make for an efficient estimator. LÄS MER