Sökning: "Distribution central"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 390 uppsatser innehållade orden Distribution central.
1. Variations in depositional environments of the Paleogene Firkanten Formation across Adventdalen, from Operafjellet to BreinosaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The lowermost Paleogene clastic infill of the Central Spitsbergen Tertiary Basin, the coal bearing FirkantenFormation, has been the subject of study for researchers in the past but little focus has been on thenortheast edge of the basin until now. Due to the economic potential of the coal seams in the formation,the Norwegian mining company, Store Norske Spitsbergen Grubekompani (SNSG), has for several yearsconducted core drilling in key locations in basin, and for decades, they have given an access to their corematerial to researchers. LÄS MER
2. Effects of COVID-19 on temporal urban diversity : A quantitative study using mobile phone data as a proxy for human mobility patternsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present paper examines possible changes in temporal urban diversity caused by the COVID-19 pandemic in Stockholm and Uppsala metropolitan areas. In addition to general changes in diversity, potential differences of diversity levels at locations with varying socioeconomic characteristics are examined. LÄS MER
3. Maintaining an organizational culture during a workforce expansion : A case study at a software product development scaleupMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Researchers have already studied organizational culture and expansions of organizations separately. However, the combination of these, how organizational expansion challenges may affect cultural aspects is rare and the niche of this study. LÄS MER
4. Energy and Circadian Assessment of a Combination Between Integrative Lighting and Daylight HarvestingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö; Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the health and wellbeing of humans who work in offices as well as the energy use for the lighting. The focus is on how integrative lighting and daylight harvesting can be combined in an attempt to reduce the energy consumption while still eliciting a circadian response for the workers. LÄS MER
5. "Vilken annan sport tränar du aldrig som det ser ut på match?" : En kvalitativ studie om hur fotbollsföreningar i Stockholmsområdet upplever och hanterar sin anläggningssituationKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen; Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, there is no doubt about the necessity of sports facilities to be able to play different sports. At the same time various sports and clubs have a severe deficiency of sports facilities. In Stockholm the situation is most acute. LÄS MER