Sökning: "Employee engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden Employee engagement.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. How have the guidelines in the EU-directive influenced large Swedish companies in their implementation of sustainability?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Sustainability has become a subject of increased importance and a driving force for companies’ engagement in sustainability reporting. In order to ensure a minimum level of engagement and to increase transparency and comparability between companies a new directive, amending directive 2014/95/EU, is conducted by the European Union. LÄS MER
3. FEEDBACK ENVIRONMENT IN LESS-HIERARCHICAL AND SELF-MANAGED ORGANIZATIONS Exploring work engagement and organizational citizenship behaviorMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This research provides a better understanding of communication processes such as feedback environment, work engagement and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in less-hierarchical, self-managed organizations. Recent studies shed light on feedback environment, work engagement and other motivated behaviors that employees perform in organizations. LÄS MER
4. There are two sides to every story: A study of how various interpretations and goals affect technology usageMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Internal crisis communication has remarkably been neglected both in research and in practice, even if there are studies that claim that internal stakeholders have a pivotal role during a crisis. This study aims to understand how multinationals use internal crisis communication and in what way they engage with their employees before, during, and after a crisis. LÄS MER