Sökning: "International Refugee Law."
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden International Refugee Law..
11. En varmare planet - ett kvinnoproblem: Kvinnors möjlighet att få skydd från klimatrelaterade katastrofer genom flyktingstatus alternativt den miljörättsliga principen om "Common But Differentiated Resposibilities"Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Migration is a considerable, as well as an inevitable, consequence of climate change. As the frequency and dimension of climate change events increase, climate induced migration will increase as well. Not all states have contributed equally to the anthropogenic climate change, nor do they face the same risks connected with it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Armed conflicts of our time tend to be prolonged, characterised by indiscriminate violence and the direct targeting of civilians. These conflicts cause situations where civilians are not only at risk of being exposed to threats of direct violence, but also unbearable humanitarian situations, a form of indirect harm resulting from armed violence. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is the fastest growing and the third largest transnational crime. It is driven by the demand for commercial sexual services and cheap labour, and the ample supply of vulnerable people to exploit together with a prevailing system of impunity makes it a highly profitable crime. LÄS MER
14. Reforming Refugee Protection: What role can a 'Compact' play in the development of future International Refugee Law?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Global Compact on Refugees, which is to be adopted in the autumn of 2018, represents an aspiration on the part of the international community towards strengthened solidarity with refugees and affected host countries and is the most ambitious instrument of its kind to date. Indeed, the creation of the Refugee Compact is timely, although perhaps also somewhat surprising in an era of rising populism, increasingly xenophobic electorates and growing security concerns. LÄS MER
15. Italian Deterrence Policies: An examination of the State´s non-entrée policies in response to the migration crisisUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The migration crisis of 2015 started when an unprecedented influx of irregular migrants arrived in the EU from the global south. The response from the countries of destination was increased securitization and policies aimed at deterring migrant crossings over the Mediterranean Sea and entering the EU, so called policies of non-entrée. LÄS MER