Sökning: "Multimedia journalism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Multimedia journalism.
1. Rich Content in Digital News Stories : An investigation of how rich content can enhance Digital news stories and widen the audienceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The way digital news are being created today is very different from traditional printed methods. The digital news format has possibilities that printed versions do not have. For example, they can use animations, video, audio, and interactivity, referred to with a collective name as rich content in this study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : Traditional news providers struggle to reach young millennials. Current research states that one reason for this is the growing divergence between news providers’ current online news presentation and how young millennials want news to be presented online. LÄS MER
3. “Less Is More, Forget The Mass” : An Explorative Study on Product Transformation Strategies for Subscription-first NewspapersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The competitive market of the newspaper industry has undergone considerable changes driven by new technology, the internet and changing audience behavior. The industry is facing two current crises, the decline in print and advertising revenues, and at the same time, the growth of free online content. LÄS MER
4. Why an individual investigation of smog aroused public engagement : a rhetorical analysis of Under the domeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : In 2015, Chai Jing’s film, Under the Dome: Investigating China’s Smog, was issued online and soon gathered two hundred millions of views only within 48 hours. The unprecedented diffusion of Under the Dome suggests a successful communication case for an environmental topic in terms of the extensive attention and heated discussion it brought about, as well as its potential influence in raising the public awareness and policy-making. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a comparative study of photo journalism in different platforms, online versus printed newspapers. The sample used consists of four Swedish newspapers: Gefle Dagblad, Norrköpings Tidningar, Nerikes Allehanda and Borås Tidning. LÄS MER