Sökning: "Volvo Car Corporation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden Volvo Car Corporation.
1. User experience and occupant safety : Concept development of restraint system for the automobile outboard rear seat positionsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This is a master thesis project that is made in collaboration with Volvo Car Corporation, at the seat belts & child restraints department, located in Gothenburg, Sweden. The project description and objective of this project was to develop a concept, for the rear outboard seat positions, that makes the seat belt comfortable without compromising the safety with the focusing point on user experience. LÄS MER
2. Development of improved determination process : Adapted for nominal setup at Volvo Car Corporation based on static, dynamic and thermal contributionsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion; Linköpings universitet/Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : A nominal setup at Volvo Cars Corporation is the placement determination for two adjacent exterior parts on the car. To place the parts in optimal positions, nominal values for gaps and flushes are determined. When a nominal setup becomes more complex, VSA (Vehicle System Architect) is summoned. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is currently trying to replace the conventional steels to lightweight materials such as aluminum or carbon fiber to meet all stricter emission targets. When using such materials, traditional joining methods, such as spot welds, could be difficult to use. Therefore, more focus has been put on self-piercing rivets (SPR). LÄS MER
4. The commercial effects of IMO’s regulation of the global sulphur cap in 2020 - A study on the procurement of deep-sea Ro-Ro at Volvo CarsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has announced a new global sulphur content limit for fuels burnt on ships sailing in global waters. The implementation date for this regulation is on January the 1st, 2020 and entail a maximum sulphur content of 0.5%, in contrast to the current sulphur content limit in global waters of 3.5%. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanik och hållfasthetslära; Linköpings universitet/Mekanik och hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : In the automobile industry, there is a big push for the automotive car manufacturers to base engineering decisions on the results of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) solutions, and to transform the prototyping and testing, from a costly iterative process to a final verification and validation step. The variability in components material properties and environmental conditions together with the lack of knowledge about the underlying physics of complex systems often make it impractical to make reliable predictions based on only deterministic CAE models. LÄS MER