Sökning: "digital marknadsföring strategi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 uppsatser innehållade orden digital marknadsföring strategi.
1. Orchestrating the service encounter in a digital era: How the presence of a greeting online service agent affects customers' experience of visiting a home electronics e-storeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The service encounter is to an increasing extent being transported to an online context. Companies are more and more often trying to create an initial point of contact when a customer enters a website. LÄS MER
2. Luxury Fashion Brands are Racing to Become Pioneers in The Use of Influencer Marketing: An Exploratory Study on How This Can Be Achieved and The Impacts on Brand PerceptionsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As the digital evolution continues to take on the world industry by industry, luxury fashion brands are left with no choice but to adapt to the new means of media consumption. Numerous luxury fashion brands are implementing influencer marketing strategies to communicate their brand's message in novel ways. LÄS MER
3. How close are your customers'? A quantitative study on consumers psychological distance and its implications for retailers online strategyC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : E-commerce is constantly expanding and evolving, and the retail landscape is currently facing major challenges. Younger generations that have grown up in a digital era are more comfortable navigating the online environment, and they are increasingly constituting a more significant part of the market. LÄS MER
4. Digital Services of Banks - Increasing Customer Satisfaction or Growing Digital Divide? A study on elderly Swedish bank customers' acceptance of bank's digital servicesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The digitalization in the banking sector has rapidly transformed the way bank customers interact with their bank and benefit from its banking services. As a result of this quick transformation, many older people feel they have been left behind and are struggling to adapt to the new way of doing the essential bank errands that needs to be done in order to still be a part of modern society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This bachelor thesis aims to study how fashion companies in Sweden work with influencer marketing as a tool to strengthen their brand awareness and credibility in social media, and their view on difficulties and risks with the strategy. By investigating the subject we aim to contribute to the knowledge of how companies in the fashion industry can use influencer marketing to strengthen their brand as well as bringing awareness to the challenges with the strategy in conjunction to the strenghts. LÄS MER