Sökning: "human rights public administration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden human rights public administration.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to research the current status of shared space use. Furthermore, this thesis also aimed to investigate the potential and challenges related to sharing economy in the real estate sector. The thesis focused mainly on existing buildings in Sweden. The aim was to answer the following two research questions: 1. LÄS MER
2. Att tolka och arbeta med mänskliga rättigheter: en jämförelse mellan förvaltningar och bolag i Göteborgs StadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights is a broad concept which can be interpreted and implemented in many different ways. Human rights in public management is a growing research area, but many aspects are still not well researched. One of these areas is the implementation of a human rights perspective in different administrations and companies on a local level. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Fair trials’ rights under Swedish law of public administration (FL) are regulated by Article 7 of the Statute. Similarly, fair trials’ right under the European Convention of Human Rights (EU Convention) is regulated by Article 6.1. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The growing interdependence and interconnectedness of the global community set the pace and frame for the evolution of foreign policy. Diplomacy formerly being the reserve of international communication has consequently been forced to change and branch out. LÄS MER
5. Examining the social component of sustainable forest management in Prince Albert and Vilhelmina Model ForestsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : Due to the forest industry downsizing, many communities in rural forest regions in Canada and Sweden are facing problems to survive. In order to create community sustainability, resilience and well-being in remote forest regions, the view on the forest resources has shifted towards multiple use, through the concept of sustainable forest management (SFM). LÄS MER