Sökning: "international business"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1812 uppsatser innehållade orden international business.
1. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
2. - What cluster effects have the largest impact on automotive software companies in the Gothenburg area?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has long been argued that clusters have a positive effect on companies’ growth and successrate. Why companies benefit from being present in a agglomeration of related firms and business have been broadly discussed among scientist in the field of International Business, and their view differ somewhat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the years there has been an increasing amount of literature regarding the effect of information and communication technologies (ICT) on trade. These technologies cause disruption in the way that companies do business by increasing the amount of information available. LÄS MER
4. Digitalization of business-to-business relations. An analysis of the state, and future, of international business-to-business relationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to increase the understanding of the influence of digitalization in the development of the innovation strategy of SMEs. Method: The method used is a multi-case qualitative study using the inductive approach. LÄS MER