Sökning: "material handling performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden material handling performance.
1. Product allocation for an automated order picking system in an e-commerce warehouse : A data mining approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Warehouse automation is a measure E-commerce companies can take to get a more streamlined flow through their warehouse. Order picking is the most labor intensive task in a warehouse. By automating the order picking process companies can lower their costs and improve their response times. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : The increasing demand for online commerce has led to an increasing demand of autonomous vehicles in the logistics sector. The work in this thesis aims to improve the obstacle detection of autonomous forklifts by using 3D sensor technology. Three different products were compared based on a number of criteria. LÄS MER
3. Circularity in ICT Supply Chain Management : Assessing material efficiency in inventory management for circularity at EricssonMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the currently dominating linear economy, there is a strong focus on the forward supply of products, where products and materials are being replaced and wasted at an increasing pace. In addition to this, there are products not even reaching customers, being scrapped as a result of them being excess in inventories. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The prevention of incidents and injuries is fundamental for any industry activity since those events may result in serious economic, environmental, and human losses. Due to the centralization of Linde filling operations within Sweden, several of their plants are being phased out to move the production to Enköping. LÄS MER
5. Improving the Material Handling Performance through Redesigning an Inventory Layout : A case study on Proton Finishing ForshedaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The companies operating in today’s business environment are facing several challenges in meeting the demand of the customers due to globalization. Research has shown that by focusing on supply chain management and improve the business processes, benefits could be extended beyond the company. LÄS MER