Sökning: "performance evaluations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 207 uppsatser innehållade orden performance evaluations.
1. Trust, performance, and compliance during crisis times. Longitudinal analysis of trust in authorities and performance evaluations as the predictors of compliance in crisis situations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While the concepts of trust and performance often appear together in research, there seems to be little consensus on how they together relate to compliance. The purpose of this study is to examine this relationship, how it changes overtime, and to question the common idea of trust being one of the main predictors of compliance in crisis situations, suggesting that performanceevaluations might play a bigger role than often thought. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : An intrusion detection system (IDS) is a software application that monitors a network forunauthorized and malicious activities or security policy violations related to confidentiality,integrity, and availability of a system. In this thesis, we performed detailed literature reviewson the different types of IDS, anomaly detection methods, and machine learning algorithmsthat can be used for detection and classification. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Distributed computing allows effective data storage, processing and retrieval but it poses security and privacy issues. Sensors are the cornerstone of the IoT-based pipelines, since they constantly capture data until it can be analyzed at the central cloud resources. However, these sensor nodes are often constrained by limited resources. LÄS MER
5. Deep Learning for Dose Prediction in Radiation Therapy : A comparison study of state-of-the-art U-net based architecturesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Machine learning has shown great potential as a step in automating radiotherapy treatment planning. It can be used for dose prediction and a popular deep learning architecture for this purpose is the U-net. Since it was proposed in 2015, several modifications and extensions have been proposed in the literature. LÄS MER