Sökning: "stakeholder perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden stakeholder perception.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to examine if there are financial purposes for companies to create sustainability reports, by comparing the quality of sustainability reports with profitability for swedish public companies, listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, that are subject to the 6 chapter 10 § Annual Accounts Act by the year of 2018, that earlier haven’t created a sustainability report. Methodology: Quantitative research with deductive reasoning where the statistical methodology is made up of regression analysis with bivariate linear model with companies Corporate Social Performance (CSP) as independent variable and companies Corporate Financial Performance (CFP) as dependent variable. LÄS MER
2. Hållbarhetsredovisning inom dagligvaruhandeln: Hur har konsumenternas ökade intresse för hållbarhet avspeglats i redovisningen hos tre ledande matdistributörer i Sverige?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund och problem: Det allmänna intresset för hållbarhet har ökat under de senaste årenoch det ställs mer krav på företagen från deras intressenter än tidigare. Kraven innebär attföretagen ska redovisa sin påverkan på klimatet och hur de arbetar för att förhindra negativaexternaliteter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : In this study, social acceptance of forest-based bioeconomy and primarily wooden multi-story buildings was examined. This study is a pilot study. Earlier studies have examined different stakeholder groups’ perceptions of the bioeconomy, but one group that has not been examined thoroughly is the public. LÄS MER
4. Unraveling diverse values of ecosystem services : A socio-cultural valuation using the Q-methodology in Messenia, GreeceMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : People perceive the importance of ecosystem services in different ways, depending on their values, beliefs and needs. This study provides a nuanced understanding of the multiple ways stakeholder groups perceive the benefits derived from hydrologic services in the surrounding area of the "Gialova" coastal wetland in Messenia, Greece. LÄS MER
5. Twitter & Migrant Lifeboat Rescue: Examination of social media and organizational response to a stormy newspaper articleMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : A prominent British newspaper and its website publishes an inflammatory article stating that a lifeboat charity has been cynically abused by migrant traffickers who are using it as a ‘free ferry service’ to get their cargo of human beings into the United Kingdom. What reaction is generated on the Twitter social media network? What narrative, language usage and sentiment is formed? How does the charity react? This thesis examines this case and discovers through word frequency and conversational analysis how one news story reverberated in 280 characters or less. LÄS MER