Sökning: "work environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7743 uppsatser innehållade orden work environment.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation 2019, 30 HECSecond Cycle2019:26.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A mismatch between what corporations and organizations display to be doing and what actually is being conducted on a day-to-day basis seems to be a rule rather than exception in today’s organizational environment. According to previously presented theories in the field of newinstitutional organizational theory by Meyer and Rowan (1977), organizations must decoupletheir formal structure from what is actually being conducted internally to be able to be organizational efficient. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Organic matter (OM) in aquatic systems is a complex field which have rapidly developed duringthe last decade due to the introduction of high resolution mass spectrometers. The compositionof OM in the aquatic environment is directly dependent on factors such as oxygen supply, pHand the flow rate in the local system. LÄS MER
4. Som att komma in i en annan värld – Barnmorskors upplevelse av att vårda kvinnor i ett specialdesignat förlossningsrum – En fenomenologisk intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The environment of the labor room affects the woman in labor, her partner and the midwife. The work environment affects how health professionals experience the quality of their working life. LÄS MER
5. Förutsättningar för enskilda samtal om våld i nära relation under graviditet – en kvalitativ intervjustudie med barnmorskorMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Many women, all over the world are exposed to intimate partner violence and itis considered being a major health problem. Intimate partner violence duringpregnancy inherent great risks both for the mother and the unborn child. LÄS MER