Sökning: "B2C Brands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden B2C Brands.
1. Brand Management and Artificial Intelligence - A World of Man Plus Machine - A qualitative study exploring how Artificial Intelligence can contribute to Brand Management in the B2C sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The term signature story was explored by David Aaker in his book published in 2018. The purpose of this paper is to further investigate, examine and build upon his concept. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The growing capacity of artificial intelligence (AI) has been compared to how electricity transformed our world and industries a hundred years ago. AI is changing the rules, roles and tools of marketing, as marketing is one of the most prosperous areas to implement AI in. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Branding is a widely researched and discussed area, but the focus tends to be aimed towards business-to-consumer (B2C) companies rather than business-to-business settings (B2B). Brands per se used to be seen as the visuals belonging to an organization, but there has been a shift in meanings and it now includes perceptions and recognition of a brand - both internally and externally. LÄS MER
5. The Power of B2B Brands : A case study of how B2B companies in the forest industry can communicate sustainability through their BrandUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Today’s B2B companies operate in a global business world that is characterised by product homogenisation and intense competition. Finding sources for differentiation and consequently competitive advantage is a concern that no company with a long-term horizon can ignore. LÄS MER