Sökning: "EFL teaching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 370 uppsatser innehållade orden EFL teaching.
1. Gender Equality in the English Classroom : Teachers’ Attitudes Toward Incorporating Gender Equality in Their Teaching of Upper Secondary School EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to attain a deeper understanding of how English teachers approach the incorporation of gender equality in their English teaching, and the challenges and successes encountered in their pedagogical method. The study takes a qualitative approach, where the research examines the attitudes, teaching strategies and practical experiences of English teachers through semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : This study provides a literature review of the most effective ways to teach pronunciation to EFL secondary school students in Sweden. There is limited time allocated to pronunciation leading to a scarcity of available effective methods. This impacts the important role which intelligibility holds in pronunciation. LÄS MER
3. English and local languages inthe EFL classroom : A systematic literature review of language choices in EFL classroomsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This systematic literature review examines the language use in the EFL classroom in lower secondary school. It aims to investigate how the target language, English, and local languages are used. Furthermore, teachers’ as well as students’ views on the language use in the classroom were investigated. LÄS MER
4. Literature in EFL : A qualitative study of how EFL upper secondary school teachers in Sweden reflect on the uses of literature in EFLKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för hälsa, lärande och teknik
Sammanfattning : Research shows that there are several benefits that can be extracted from the usage of literature in EFL. The question is which benefits teachers tend to make use of in their classrooms. LÄS MER
5. EFL Students’ Analysing and Evaluating Skills in Social Media Content : EFL elevers analys- och utvärderingsförmåga i sociala mediers innehållUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : This paper is a synthesis of research that presents and reflects on the possible benefits of integrating media information literacy and critical thinking into the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) curriculum with the intention of facilitating for students' development in their critical thinking and media information literacy when engaging with English-language social media content. English is of major significance in the Swedish society and students get some of their news feed from social media in the English language along with their native language of Swedish. LÄS MER