Sökning: "Language Philosophy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 125 uppsatser innehållade orden Language Philosophy.
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The writings of Yuk Hui, bringing together technical and philosophical insights, provides new theory for the digital, something desired by many in archival research. The aim of this study is to assess the use of Hui’s theories on digital objects and web ontologies as a unifying theory for archival studies, looking at the concept of digital records in particular. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Konst som ”kvinnornas språk” : Att synliggöra den konstnärliga praktiken genom Luce Irigarays filosofiKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : In her philosophical work, Luce Irigaray questions the universal genderless subject and advocates that it should be recognized as being implicitly male. As a result of this she proclaims a need for a new type of language, with a different set of logic, that is able to include women as subjects – which she calls “womenspeak”. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Subject description is a linguistic practice, and therefore all controlled vocabularies are built upon theories of language. However, the underlying theories are rarely discussed in greater length. LÄS MER
5. Problematising policy: Analysis of change and continuity in Danish integration policies from 1999, 2005, and 2015Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper studies selected Danish integration policies from 1999, 2005, and 2015, and analyses change and continuity in the problem representations, and their underlying assumptions of integration, citizenship, and nation. Through the methods of WPR and CDA, the findings show how migrants’ contribution and participation to the Danish society through employment, language, and culture courses is the most essential part of the Danish integration philosophy. LÄS MER