Sökning: "Member States"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1371 uppsatser innehållade orden Member States.
1. Integration av romer – ett europeiskt ansvar? En kritisk diskursanalys av EU:s policys och strategier för integration av romer inom EU:s medlemsstaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2011 the Commission presented a framework for National Roma Integration Strategies up to 2020 with the intention to encourage the Member States to integrate the Roma population. Since the Eastward expansion started in 2004 the population of Roma has grown from 2 million to 10–12 million. LÄS MER
2. Implementering av Rådets Direktiv 2011/70/Euratom Forskningens bäring i nationella utlåtanden 2015-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the Council Directive 2011/70/Euratom was to establish a commonframework for and, by extension, to harmonise the management of radioactive wasteand spent nuclear fuel within the European Union. The Directive stipulates that allmember states present a national programme, as well as a regular report on theimplementation of said programme, to the European Commission. LÄS MER
3. “The grandiosity of tasks and mediocrity of tools”: Confronting the transnational social question with mobile CEE citizens’ experiences in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the debate surrounding east-west intra-EU mobility, the transnational social question and European citizenship by uncovering often undervalued and stigmatized histories, periences, and knowledge from the EU’s central and eastern member states by highlighting the voices of mobile CEE citizens in Sweden. Taking a problem-driven, adaptive approach, this thesis draws on qualitative interviews—with twelve respondents representing Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Latvia, and Estonia—contextualized by official documents from the EU and Sweden, including a European Commission communication and press release, a report prepared by Sweden’s National Board of Trade, and a letter from the EU Affairs ministers of Sweden, Finland, and Norway defending the freedom of movement. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to uncover how, through the common discourse, human rights violations occur in the European Union when it claims to protect and promote human rights. More specifically the question is asked in what way different understandings on human rights and sovereignty as they are held by the European Commission influence the discourse on migration in the EU. LÄS MER
5. The foundations of EU-citizenship: Liberal or Republican? : An analysis of the mores of citizenship promoted by the Court of JusticeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : European citizenship is a concept whose importance has increased since it was introduced in the Maaastricht Treaty. One significant actor, perhaps the most significant actor, for making EU-citizenship into more than a symbolic concept. LÄS MER