Sökning: "Member States"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1465 uppsatser innehållade orden Member States.
1. Insiderinformation− Särskilt om rekvisiten specifik natur och väsentlig inverkan på priset i artikel 7 i marknadsmissbruksförordningenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Marknadsmissbruksförordningen (MAR) reglerar bland annat insiderhandel samt marknadsmissbruk. Emittenter i EU:s medlemsstater omfattas genom MAR bland annat av krav som medför en skyldighet att offentliggöra så kallad insiderinformation som direkt berör den emittenten. LÄS MER
2. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
3. Mutual trust and the Rule of law - A study of the effect of the procedures under Article 7 TEU on the legal preconditions for the future application of the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrantMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : For the first time in the history of the European Union (EU), proceedings under Article 7(1) Treaty on the European Union (TEU) have been initiated, inviting the Council to determine the existence of a risk of violations of fundamental values enshrined in Article 2 TEU in Poland and Hungary. Even if such decisions would only have the function of a preventative measure with no sanctions, judgments from the Court of Justice indicate that national courts have shown doubts whether to execute requests for surrenders under the Framework Decision on the European arrest warrant (FD-EAW) to Member States criticised under Article 7(1) TEU. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The worst humanitarian crisis that we are currently watching has prompted to a rise of refugrationflows in today’s globalised world. During the European refugrant crisis the EU external borderswere under pressure and the EU had to find partners to help to secure its borders, as solidarityinside the EU was not enough to carry good management of the refugration flows that werearriving at EU doors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since 2012, the European aviation sector is covered by the European Union Emission Trading Scheme, (EU ETS). A global counterpart, which is currently being developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) under the name CORSIA, is due to enter into force in 2021. LÄS MER