Sökning: "Swedish Board of Agriculture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish Board of Agriculture.
1. Investigation of the livestock prices in Sweden and the effect of the membership of the European UnionKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomi, geografi, juridik och turism
Sammanfattning : The aim with this research is to investigate if there is a relationship between import of meat and the price on livestock in Sweden. It also investigates if the Swedish membership of the European Union has affected both the price on livestock and the quantity of import of meat to Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : As technology advances, the possibility of using satellite data and observations to aid inagricultural activities comes closer to reality. Swedish farmers can apply for subsidies for their land in which crop management and animal grazing occurs, and every year thousands of manual follow-up checks are conducted by Svenska Jordbruksverket (Swedish Board of Agriculture) to validate the farmers’ claims to financial aid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : When growing grapevines there are common risks for disease outbreaks when the pathogen has remained from earlier growing cycles and the weather and soil conditions work in the diseases' favour. The diseases may spread a lot before being highly noticeable. This means that the harvests of grapes for wine production are in jeopardy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The ideal survey is a survey without errors. This essay seeks possible improvements to diminish the item non-response error in order to minimize the total error. It’s done by investigating and analyzing the results from the Census of Agriculture 2020 made by the Swedish Board of Agri-culture. LÄS MER
5. Self-Sufficiency, sufficient enough? A study of Sweden's self-sufficiency and its impact on employmentMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the pandemic of Covid-19 evolved during the spring of 2020, so did the discussion of Sweden's degree of self-sufficiency. The Federations of Swedish Farmers and the Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation shared the view that Sweden's production of agricultural goods should be expanded to increase the degree of self-sufficiency of food and promote employment in the agricultural sector. LÄS MER