Sökning: "Wage share"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden Wage share.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Course: NAA305 Bachelor Thesis in Economics 15 ECTS University: Mälardalen University, School of Business, Society and Engineering, Västerås Title: The effects of immigration on the income of native-born workers: Evidence from Sweden Author: Arnold Schanzer-Larsen Supervisor: Johan Lindén Problem: Sweden has experienced a lot of immigration, and the phenomenon has received a great deal of attention in the public and political debate. There is, among other things, fear that immigration could be harmful for the labor market outcome of the receiving country. LÄS MER
2. Municipal Variation in Wage Subsidy Use : An empirical study on the use of New Start Jobs in Swedish municipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Wage subsidies are commonly used as a tool to reduce the cost of labour and lower the rate of unemployment. The purpose of this study is to analyse what factors influence the use of the New Start Jobs subsidy in the two hundred ninety municipalities of Sweden during 2019. LÄS MER
3. Work or Shirk : Finding the optimal enforced effort in activation and evaluating the job stimulus for social benefit recipients, by introducing effective leisure in a labor supply modelMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : Social benefits were forecasted to increase by 13 percent to 2022 before the pandemic hit the economy (Prop. 2018/19:1). In the latest forecast it has almost doubled: an increase of 24 percent to 2022 (Prop. 2020/21:1). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The German meat industry is a popular labour market destination for unskilled Eastern and Middle European workers. The precarious employment and housing conditions, exacerbated by a staggering number of COVID-19 infections, received immense media attention in 2020. LÄS MER
5. A comparison of the Swedish and German wage share in manufacturing 1870 to 1913 - Exploring the role of power resources for the wage shareMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract: This thesis analyzes the distribution of profits to labor. The factor share distribution has attracted mounting attention from researchers in the last decades, as it has been identified as a central determining factor for economic inequality. However, how the factor share distribution has developed historically is debated. LÄS MER